Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rustic Industrial Dining - Preview

It is all coming together. My dining room is now CLEAN and I was happy to find a pretty decent vintage table and chair set underneath all the mess. I am going for a Rustic Industrial look which might not be for everyone, but I am really liking it!

Stay tuned for more photos. I am in search of a fairly large tree branch but everything is covered in snow right now. I am also hoping the husband can look at our badly working vacuum cleaner before taking more photos. And who knows, Cassie from JunkFest may have convinced me to share *before* photos. Eep!

As always, take care and keep on junking!

13 comments:

  1. Looks great from the little "peek" you provided. I can already tell that I love the chairs :) Can't wait to see it all complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the reveal. I love the bottles in the fish tank (I think it's a fish tank)!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the reveal!
    Loving the sneak peak!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patiently waiting Miss Candy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a tease! Waiting with bated breath!
    smiles,
    alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ready for pictures, when you are. Bring it on! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything you show at JMS, so I'm sure I'll love your dining room... spotted the fish tank and bottles in background! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love doing repurposed projects and will look forward to seeing what you come up with as well..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see what all you have worked up!! Hugs, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your ideas! You have a great blog and are very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, I just love those floral bags with the wood handles.Very cool! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah! I bought the exact same shelves from Target and had the EXACT same problem! I actually tore up my receipt from Target, rolled it into a few small balls and shoved it in the holes on the back of the shelf. Worked like a charm. Great minds.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin