Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wow! Look What I Got!

I just had to share my little purchase with all of you! Can you tell I am just thrilled?!

This necklace was created by jewelry redesigner, Gretchen Schaumann from Mimi-Toria's Designs. According to her website, Gretchen's pieces are created by "using vintage, found treasures and special new elements to design and create beautiful functional art". What do you think? Extraordinary, right?

And the tag "Junker Girl"?! Get outta here! Could this be any more perfect for me? Coming from someone that doesn't spend much money on herself, I am beyond happy with my little gift...to ME, from ME!

Make sure you check out her blog to see what other designs she has available. They are all so unique so you may have a hard decision to make! I can also attest to her integrity and believe she is one of the kindest people I know.

Now let me grab that necklace and put it on! I've got vacuuming to do!

**I haven't forgotten about my dining room either, so that will be posted soon too. :)

As always, take care and keep on junking!

12 comments:

  1. OMGosh!! I got to have one of those!! I'm on my way to her blog. I can see why you are so thrilled. Don't you just feel like Joan Clever vacuuming in her pearls, while sporting that necklace.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Miss Candy! Miss G. does a splendid job for sure!!!!!! I am tickled for you both.
    smiles, alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous buy Candy.....I so love this piece.
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I can just see you chasing the kids around in that thing! (well, after you finish with the vacuuming) ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'm definelty going to have to check out her blog! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candy, don't you love Gretchen's jewelry? I can't even tell you how many I've purchased! I'm going though therapy to help me control my purchases. LOL! She's got the best stuff!

    Lani

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve your necklace!... I can picture you vacuuming now... Just like June Cleaver with her pearls...Classy. Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sa-weet!!! Gretchen does such awesome jewelry! I know you'll wear it proudly. When we going junkin???

    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Candy, I'm blushing. Thanks so much you sweetheart. I'm so thrilled you are loving it, as that is what my creations are all about. I get to create and make customers like you happy. That's my goal.
    Your blog post is wonderful, and I thank you for the nice things you've written. Do you mind if I link your blog post to my blog?
    Thanks my friend.
    Hugs to you-
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin